Sunday, February 07, 2010

Do You Take Care of Your Neighbors

Do you take care of your neighbors? Do you help out whenever they need help? Do you check in on them to make sure they're doing okay?

Well I have to admit. My neighbors are awesome!!!

My neighbors helped us by snow blowing our driveway. Believe me, I tried to shovel it myself. After 2 hours I only made it half way around the cars. Plus I was completely exhausted. They had the entire driveway, piled with 26.5" of snow, cleared in 30 minutes. Wow! I told you they are awesome.

My point is what are you doing to help your neighbors? We are always watching their pets when our neighbors of out of town and checking in to see if they need anything from the store. Try to think of ways you can help others - it's easier than you may think.

Hope you are enjoying nice weather. Enjoy!

No comments: