Friday, February 26, 2010

Food Lovin Fridays - English Muffin Pizzas


This is a fun recipe I made when I was in junior high and senior high school and still love them to this day. It can be eaten as a snack or a meal.

These are the ingredients I use, but obviously you can choose whatever brand you wish - these are just my faves because they fit into my Weight Watchers Diet quite well.

Ingredients:
Thomas' English muffin - Better Start Light Multi-grain muffins cut open into 2 halves.
Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese 1/4 cup   
Chef Boyardee Pizza Sauce
various meats and veggies for toppings

This is extremely quick and easy to make. Use the english muffins as the pizza crust. Cover with pizza sauce and add the toppings of your choosing.

I prefer to toast the pizzas in a toaster oven so the crust is crunchy. Another option is to heat in the oven or microwave until the cheese is melted.

Enjoy :)

No comments: