Saturday, December 12, 2009

Make Chinese Food at Home


Just thought I would share with you something I found that my family loves. I bought this kit at my local grocery store. It's made by Wanchai Ferry and it includes all the ingredients to make Orange Chicken (except the chicken). It even includes the rice! I've made this a couple times before and my family absolutely loves it.

I don't know about you but my family loves Chinese food. The only problem is to feed my family of 5 it costs about $50 at the restaurants near my home. That's a bit expensive for my family nowadays. Whereas this kit only costs about $5 and the price of chicken (on sale of course).

I'm sure there are other companies that make the same type of kits. We've only tried this one because we had a coupon for it.

Anyways, I'm not much of a cook, but this kit is really easy to make.

Just a note: I was not paid, given anything, or in any way compensated for this post. I just love the product and thought I'd share it. Hope you enjoy it also. :)

No comments: