Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Week in Pictures - April 3, 2013

This week was a bit crazy because of Easter and my kids having off for Spring Break.

For Easter we needed to visit both my parents and the hubby's family since they both live close by.

So...we visited my parents had an egg hunt before it really poured down rain and then some really yummy turkey and all the fixing.  After a couple hours there we visited hubby's family and had dessert while the kids played and guys watched basketball. We saw Louisville vs. Duke game where the player broke his leg.  Really Gross!!!

After a crazy day running around on Easter I took the kids to a playground as one last activity before school the next day. Plus it felt like it was 65-70 degrees. Beautiful!

Plus here's a little update on our latest addition, Gizmo. He's fitting in better. He's about 10 or 11 weeks old and is attacking everything. This is totally funny.

He even tries to attack our dogs who then run to me, as if to say please get this little terror away from me!!!

 

No comments: