Monday, March 18, 2013

Funny Stuff I Had to Share


Since it's Monday I thought I would have a post with some random silly, funny, goofy stuff. Just to lighten your day.

My hubby is a huge Walking Dead fan. If you are not familiar with "The Walking Dead" it's a television show that's on Sunday nights about a zombie apocalypse. It's based a book series and just a heads up it's not really a kid-friendly show. Lots of violence and fake blood, but my guy is all into it.

Well this morning I turned on the internet and found a link on msn.com for

Brought to you by DemeterFragrance.com
I found this pretty weird. I think it would make a great gag gift for someone who's a big fan of the show.


Here's a video I thought was pretty funny. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but this was hilarious!

Jeff Gordon Test Drive Prank


And last but not least. Here's a really cute photo. Soo true!


Funny Picture of the Day | Official Site: March 13th, 2013 2PM: How Long Is A Minute Funny Bathroom Waiting Kids

No comments: