Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pics of the Week - September 19, 2012


This week I decided to start a new series "Pics of the Week".  I will give you all a sneak peak into my life just because I love taking photos and it's fun :-)

This was a really great week for my family. We had my son's 11th birthday party on Saturday. He had 3 friends from school over to hang out.


After his party we went out to eat for dinner (something we rarely do). Followed by the local old car show. The cars have to be 25 years old or older.

My parents' brought their red  '57 Chevy Bel Air. It's my Dad's dream car. There were approximately 200 cars there. It was really neat seeing such a variety of cars.

By the way, the cars in the background were just part of the mall parking lot - not part of the car show.


On Tuesday we had terrible storms. The wind was strong, gusty and there were even tornado and flood watches. I don't mind the rain too much - the wind is another story as we have a fair number of trees near our house.

My oldest decided she wanted to get the other two kids off the bus. She was soaked even with an umbrella and she was only outside for 2 minutes.

In addition to all these adventures this week; I also had my email hacked. Nice! {sarcasm} So...if any of you get a lovely email from me with no subject - delete it. Don't open it. I have already changed my password and have deleted all my contacts. Just in case.  UGH!

Overall it's been a positive week.

No comments: