It's a new year and that means you need to update all your old calendars. I've found a couple of really adorable monthly calendars for 2015 made by some creative bloggers out there. Did I mention they are fre^e?
1. The FlandersFamily website offers a few choices for printable calendars, but I truly love their scrapbooking calendar. They have adorable graphics and are colorful. This one is my favorite for the year!
2. Shining Mom.com offers very pretty monthly calendars. They even offer your choice of Sunday or Monday start.
3. My Name is Snickerdoodle.com is offering a really unique calendar. It is visually appealing, but not for those who like to write in each day's space. It has many little hexagons in a rainbow of colors. Truly very pretty.
4. Blessed Beyond A Doubt.com offers monthly calendars with owls on them. I love, love, love owls. While there check out some of her other amazing printables.
5. Thirty Handmade Days.com has the most adorable 1/2 size calendars. They even offer suggestions for how to use them. Love the colors and the size.
* Please note these links are not-affiliate links and I am not compensated for sending people to any of them.