Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Who Else is Sick of Peppermint Patty?


My kids love watching the Charlie Brown and Peanuts movies.  We have lots on DVD and even VHS. "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas" are our favorites, however,  I've never been a fan of the Thanksgiving movie.  If you haven't seen it you can watch it here http://youtu.be/8MuaOf0hGVM


To be honest I find Peppermint Patty down right annoying!

She invites herself to Thanksgiving dinner at Charlie Brown's house when he wasn't even planning on eating dinner there. His family planned to celebrate Thanksgiving at his grandparents home.  Then if that wasn't bad enough she invites all her friends too. Plus she doesn't even bring a dish. Wow!

Yes, I know this is a cartoon character I'm talking about and no I'm not going crazy (well maybe a little :-P).

Just curious, is there a movie or character from a holiday show that really gets under your skin?

No comments: