Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Christmas Shopping Plan

Source

Okay I don't know if anyone actually reads these posts, but today I actually started my Christmas shopping. It was a slow start, but my goal is to have ALL my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving.

As I mentioned before, I don't shop on Black Friday and definitely not on Thanksgiving. To be honest I'm not one for crowds. Almost all of my shopping will be done in stores too. Not online.

Now I know I could get much better deals online, but to be honest it's kinda hard to hide a bunch of boxes coming to the house. My hubby and kids get suspicious.

I'm trying to get it all done before Thanksgiving so this year I can relax and enjoy the holidays. I won't have to fight the crowds trying to find the right toy because I'm shopping while there is still a good selection in stores.

Let's face it most of the time when stores offer sales on popular toys and gifts they only have a limited number in stock and they go fast. I'd rather get the toys and gifts my family wants while I can instead of running here and there desperately searching. Anyone remember the movie "Jingle All The Way" with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'm gonna have a blast Christmas shopping, buying all my favorite people stuff I think they will enjoy. Then I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the holiday season. I'm gonna enjoy baking cookies with my kids, watching Holiday cartoons, and spend precious time with my family.

Do you have any goals for the holidays this year? Have you started your shopping yet?

No comments: