Thursday, August 01, 2013

I've Always Wanted...

I was browsing on Pinterest.com and realized there are a couple things I've always wanted. Sometimes it really nice to just daydream, so here are 5 of the things I've really always wanted.

1. A Hidden Room
I always thought it would be really cool to have a hidden room. One to play in or use as a writing room, craft room or I don't know there would be so many fun things to use it for.


2. A Digital Camera with Zoom Lens
I had a nice digital camera, but had to sell it to get out of our financial difficulties a while back. Since then I couldn't see spending $800 or more when we need the money for other things. I really loved being able to zoom in to objects/people real far away. My kids are a bit photo shy.


3. A Dollhouse
Source
When hubby and I first got married he bought me a doll house kit, but I was never able to put it together. I'm not even sure what happened to it, but ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted a doll house to decorate.


4. Visit Walt Disney World
Again actually. My hubby and I went there for our honeymoon 16 years ago. Ever since then I've wanted to go back, especially since we had kids.  Plus at nearby Universal Studios Orlando they have the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.


5. Project Life
Ever since I've seen this online I've wanted it. They sell Project Life supplies at Michael's craft stores. They look pretty cool. Love the little journaling cards. Plus I'm not very creative when it comes to making scrapbooking pages.

Leave a comment below and share something you've always wanted.

No comments: