Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School 2013-14

Today was the first day of school for two of my kids. My youngest child is now a 4th grader. Next I have a 6th grader, and my oldest is entering 8th grade.  The younger two were excited to go back to school mostly to see their friends again.

I love when all my kids are back in school except for the fact that I'm the only one with homework on the first day of school.  The kids all bring home papers for me to read and sign.

In my area only kids in 1st-5th, 6th and 9th started today. The rest start tomorrow or are staggered days (Kindergarten). Since my oldest daughter is entering 8th grade, she had the day off and came to the bus stop say "bye" to her little sis. 

So tomorrow starts "Mom Time" for me. It's what I do during the day while they are all in school. It's my time to work on my home, my crafts, my blog, etc. Tune in tomorrow for my "Goals for 2013-14".

No comments: