Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Clean With Baking Soda

I found this interesting tip on Pinterest the other day and had to give it a try.

The tip showed how to get your stainless steel kitchen sink looking brand new with a little bit of baking soda and water. I was skeptical.

I already had some baking soda, so I figured what the hay.



So I took plain old baking soda and mixed it with a little water and scrubbed. Here's how it turned out. It's a lot shinier and looks great. Not too bad considering how old it is.

Then I tried cleaning other things like the bathroom grout and it worked really well. I didn't take pictures of all the different places I cleaned. I was on a roll. :-)

Baking soda is much cheaper than all the fancy/specialty cleaners. I think I'll be using baking soda more often to clean with.

No comments: