Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Girls Night Out with For King and Country

Okay so today is just a fun post.  A little glimpse into my world.

Sunday night I had a fun night out with the girls. My mother-in-law and my girls all went to a concert. We went to a concert by "For King and Country". They were amazing.

This is the second time I've seen them in concert and was well worth the hour and a half drive.


This is Luke and Joel Smallbone. They are the younger brothers of Rebecca St. James.


What is really fun about this musical group is they play so many different instruments. I love all the drums personally. But many unusual instruments such as the harmonium and the glockenspiel.

They are somewhat new and just had to share! If you want to hear some of their music - click below to watch one of their videos. 

No comments: