Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wet n' Wild Nail Polish

My all time favorite thing to do is get free stuff. Every once in a while I will use coupons to get free stuff. Not often, but occasionally.

Last week I went to my local Wal-Mart and found this Wet n' Wild Wild Shine nail color. It's a silver sparkly color and my daughter loves it.  The awesome part was it cost $.97 and my coupon was for $1 which made it free to me.



Use $1/1 Fergie or Wet n’ Wild Nail Polish, exp 9/22/12 (RP 9/9/12)

Now I know this one has expired, but I want to encourage you to search the web for "coupon matchup" sites. They will show you what coupons are still out there and match them up with items on sale at your local stores. Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and lots of grocery stores are routinely covered. All you need to do is break out your coupons and search away.

I will try to let you know of any free-with-coupon items I find as soon as I find them - so you can benefit also.

What was the best thing you ever got free after using coupons?

No comments: