Monday, February 09, 2009

Go Green on a Budget


I just found this really great site that I thought I'd share with everyone. It's called Organic Grocery Deals.com. This site offers tips and helpful advice for people to go green on a budget.

They have awesome forums! Some topics they cover include: gardening, eating in season, organic and natural product information, coupon trading, green living tips, book recommendations, organic news, deals, more. I personally love the gardening section :) I've always wondered how to grow my veggies big and delicious without all the chemicals and pesticides. They offer help and ideas for going green in a relaxing (non-judgemental) way. Plus, we all could use some help saving money and eatting healthier now a days.

Visit Organic Grocery Deals at http://www.organicgrocerydeals.com/. I just know you will really like this site!

No comments: