Saturday, November 22, 2008

Review of Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner


I've used this product for a couple years now and love it! I spray it on my kitchen counters and appliances like my toaster, microwave and stove top. If I have a difficult spill or stain I simply spray it on and leave it for about 5 minutes then wipe it off. With 3 kids, a husband, 2 dogs, and 2 cats, it's hard to catch every spill right after it happens.

The company claims it can:
Help protect your family from the spread of foodborne bacteria.
Kills 99.9% of germs* on hard, nonporous surfaces. It is effective against Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria. Help protect your family from the spread of foodborne bacteria.
Effectively cuts tough grease and grime.


This one I would definitely give ***** (5 stars out of 5). Can't live without this product!

No comments: