Friday, November 14, 2008

It Really Works

I bought my kids the "Fisher Price Computer Cool School" at Aldi's the other day. I have to say it really is cool! They haven't wanted to stop playing with it. It is easy to set up and easy for them to use. My youngest is 4 and hasn't really gotten too much exposure to our computer, but she is still able to use it with very little assistance from me. She is still learning her numbers and letters and she's having a lot of fun with this system. She actually tried to trace the letters with the stylus and I've been trying for weeks to get her to try writing letters to no avail. I have to give this ***** (Five Stars out of 5). I would highly recommend this product.


You can find it on Amazon.com. Click below.
Fisher-Price Fun-2-Learn Computer Cool School

No comments: