Thursday, August 03, 2006

My First Blog

This is my first time blogging and I must say I love it. It is alot like journaling which I love.

As I was watching TV this morning getting ready I saw a man named Steve Scott on LIFE Today. He mentioned he read 1 chapter of Proverbs each day based on the date. For example today is August 3rd, so he read Proverbs 3. I thought this was a great idea, so I started. The revelation I got out of it was in Proverbs 3:3 which states "Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder" NLT. This really spoke to me because my cross necklace had broke and I haven't worn it for a couple weeks. When I'm wearing my cross necklace it reminds me to be careful how I behave because I'm always setting an example for others.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: