Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Can't Afford Weight Watchers Updated

Today I updated my most popular post  Can't Afford Nutrisystem or Weight Watchers?  The reason for this is I've been using Weight Watchers for 12 weeks now and I realize that not everyone is in a position financially to do the same.

So for those of you who cannot or choose not to spend their money on weight loss programs I've highlighted three no cost alternatives you can choose.  Each one is slightly different so you can pick the one that works best for you.

Personally I've tried the LoseIt app and to me it is almost identical to Weight Watchers' Mobile app. The only difference that I see is the point values for diet and exercise with WW and calorie info with LoseIt.  It still allows you to log or track all your food and exercise each day. I have friends who have lost a good amount of weight on this program.

So if you have been wanting to lose those last couple pounds or maybe (like me) a bit more check out the free options available listed in the updated post.

No comments: