Thursday, May 16, 2013

Crazy About Bacon

My family goes bonkers over bacon. We don't have it very often, but when we do I need to make a lot of it. They seem to inhale it.

Recently there has been a trend in bacon-related items, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites just for fun. Enjoy!


Bacon Duct

Bacon Adhesive Bandages for your boo-boos. :-)


Bacon Lip Balm - Yummy!!!


Bring home the bacon in your Bacon Wallet. LOL!


My daughter would love these Bacon knee high socks.


Every bacon lover needs a window sticker for their vehicle.

These are just a few of the tons of bacon related products out there. Just to name a few of the really interesting ones: bacon flavored toothpaste,  bacon scented soap,  bacon flavored massage oil, t-shirts,  lollipops, and lots, lots more.

* These products are linked to an affiliate website.

No comments: